Read before filling out the form below
Welcome to the official She Podcasts Live 2019 Speaker Submission application! We are excited you’re interested in speaking at #SPL19 and look forward to reading your application.
NOTE: As this is a women’s podcasting conference, we prefer and will be looking for people who are already podcasters and now actively podcasting. If you haven’t started your show yet, have no fear! There’s always next year. 🙂
We currently have THREE speaking opportunities available:
1.) A full breakout presentation speaker where you’ll have the stage to yourself in your own breakout room.
2.) A workshop where you have the chance to be more interactive with the audience and help them through a process regarding podcasting.
3.) A panel style speaker, where you’ll be on a panel with 3-5 others who can co-share on a subject, idea, or strategy.
Please note: the deadline to submit to speak is May 31, 2019.
We’ve provided some specific guidelines to which you will give your commitment by agreeing below. If we select you as a speaker for She Podcasts Live (SPL19), you will be committed to these terms and conditions:
1. Only speakers or panelists themselves may apply to speak at SPL19. Submissions from agents, PR firms, administrative assistants, etc. will not be considered.
2. If selected for a speaking opportunity at SPL19, the She Podcasts Team will communicate directly with the speaker/panelists in lieu of a third party (agent, PR firm, administrative assistant, etc.) Furthermore, this will serve as the agreement between speaker and She Podcasts Live. No other agreements will be issued.
SPEAKER TRAVEL AND COMPENSATION:
3. Speakers are responsible for booking their own travel and accommodations. The hotel reservation portal will be provided on the live.shepodcasts.com page.
4. Compensation will consist of the following: Main Track Session Speakers, Workshop Leaders, and Panel Moderators will receive a complimentary She Podcasts Live VIP Pass ($499 total value). If you purchased the Recordings at SPL19 that included a ticket as a complimentary bonus you may use that in our “pay it forward program” for a content creator who might need a break.
OTHER IMPORTANT CONDITIONS:
5. By agreeing to speak at SPL19, you are granting She Podcasts the right to use your name, image, likability, bio and topic information in the promotion of the show and your session. This includes listings on our web site and landing pages, promotional mailers/e-mails/newsletters, advertisements, the show directory/addendum and various other sources as to be determined by the She Podcasts team.
6. She Podcasts shall have the right and royalty-free license to sell or to produce and show a tape-delayed broadcast of the speaker’s session, or to the public generally, through streaming Internet video, recordings or DVD.
7. There is to be absolutely, positively no selling by speakers. Educate the audience; do not sell to them. Impress attendees with your knowledge and they will seek you out. Blatant self-promotion is prohibited.
8. There are to be no political discussions or jokes from speakers up on any of our stages unless the show and the discussion are political in nature and attendees already know what they’re in for.
9. This Agreement shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and Fulton County. Please complete the fields below and confirm your agreement.